Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I'm Not Listening to "you" Anymore!


There's nothing better than living in Passion and on Purpose! I spoke this weekend in New York for Mt. Zion Women's Summit. Thank you for those who covered me in prayer. I ministered "A Chance Of A Lifetime". My Dad said always speak to a persons mind, not their feet, because it is the mind that changes behavior! It was about The Promise, The Process and The Performance. A young lady got saved and hearing the other testimonies lets me know I'm on the right path in GOD. However, they go IN in NYC lol so I sweated my good flat press out - hot mess!! Lol. I cried in the service in awe of GOD carrying me through process to the promise of becoming the hope of HIS calling, watching the prophetic word of my Pastor (my Bishop, my Dad), prayers of my parents and church move into performance. I have felt awful about myself or brought to floods tears because I allowed the projection or perception of others about my career path to question "do I follow purpose or do I chase money?"

But I have found that sometimes following the will of GOD means neglecting the thoughts of people. Sometimes conventional choices bore you because GOD created you for an unconventional call. Sometimes you can't follow the common path because you're created to blaze an uncommon trail. Often times creative people, visionaries and those who dream in color are misunderstood and even overly criticized. It is quietly spoken that they are undisciplined, not focused or even given the title of laziness. Now while some people do possess those attributes that isn't a true assessment for a purpose driven life. The latter person simply rejects the rigidity of being status quo because they know they weren't created to go with the flow but rather set it. I'm amazed at GOD and HIS grace to see the prophetic word of GOD come to pass! And it's just the beginning. GOD is crazy faithful! I don't care how old you are or what your dream is, if GOD is in it, HE will perform it, take 1 step and watch HIM work. Provision, blessing and favor is all found in the step. Each step brings positions you for a greater door and often times brings you full circle in GOD. Small steps produce BIG changes. So I want to encourage you today that no matter how old you are, no matter who has tried to copy you or your vision, no matter who tells you can't do it or won't succeed, no matter how many times you failed before....GOD is with you! And if GOD is with you, stop worrying about what HE has already worked out! Choose today to ignore the negative voices and live fully in what I call your authentic capacity...we're all waiting for you!

I'll post pictures from my trip soon. I'm praying for you. I'm rooting for you. I love you fiercely, GOD loves you relentlessly and y'all already know the rest...GOD is Crazy Faithful!!!

His Joy,

Christian Joy
Stay connected with Christian Joy: 
Website / Mailing List / P:31 Network
Facebook
Twitter



2 comments: